10 July 2011

Happy belated July 4th + back home after 10 days

patriotic bike love at the Nordic Skier Sports Shop in downtown Wolfeboro, NH
Indeed I've finally downloaded the Hipstamatic app for my iPhone. (They simply make photos with my damaged camera lens look so much freakin better!) Admittedly I got hooked using it while in New Hampshire for the past week+ so you'll be seeing a lot more analog-styled documentation from my trip up north... that primarily being my first time cycling up the Mt. Washington Auto Road yesterday!


In the meantime, a little re-cap from recent bike-centric news/happens that I'm just now catching up with...
vintage Schwinn Breeze as planter on Rt 109 / Governor Wentworth Hwy
and what a New England trip just wouldn't be complete without

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...