26 May 2010

rear basket perfection

Okay, I think I have found my ultimate dream rear basket... by PUBLIC bikes
"We designed this simple, lightweight rear basket with a spring-loaded quick release, so you can easily attach and remove it from your rack. It instantly clamps onto most standard rear racks, and sits flat when not on the rack. A comfy carry handle makes it ideal for taking into the grocery store. The durable steel construction with a silver epoxy finish ensures you will use it for years to come. It's truly a bike basket you can take with you, or simply remove, in a few seconds."
  • Spring-loaded quick release
  • Measures 12L X 15.75W X 6.75H
  • Carry Handle w/ rubber grip
  • Fits most standard rear racks
A rear basket when you need it - so practical! If you are sans rear rack to accommodate the basket, you can snag this one.

4 comments:

  1. How great is that! I can't decide whether I want a basket in the front or back of my bike...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for making me aware of this basket. I just received mine in the mail (2 days!) and I love it. It's well made and designed. I can't see how all baskets aren't designed this way... anyway, it's cool and T H A N K S !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave - glad to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't find a UK based website from where I can get this in London!!! Can't find anything else like it....help!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...