06 December 2010

winter booties







The freezing temps in NYC this week got me digging in my closet for my winter booties. I love these -- water proof + wind proof shoe covers with reflective detailing. I used to just use them with my SIDI road bike shoes -- and then one day it dawned on me that they already had the heel cut out AND fit perrrfectly over my favorite heels I wear riding to work!

This version by Sugoi has high-visibility yellow grip material on the heel + toe along with reflective piping on the zippers...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7.12.10

    what brand of shoe covers are ones w/ the black and white chevrons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louis Garneau - got them a few years ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually just found them here(!)
    http://www.trivillage.com/louucy0150.html?avad=3826_e11e5191

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...